I’m the mom of four kids.
2 + 2 = 4
2 girls + 2 boys = 4
2 biological + 2 adopted = 4
2 elementary school + 2 not = 4
2 born in America + 2 born in Ethiopia = 4
2 that can make their own lunch + 2 that can’t = 4
Any way you slice it, I have four kids.
Here are some random things about me…may they help you get to know me:
- I have a love of photography and images.
- My favorite food is cherry pie.
- I believe that all kids deserve clean water, access to health care, education, and a loving family.
- I would rather be at a baseball game than almost anywhere else.
- I love to go on vacation, but hate to pack for it.
- I wish I could take a nap every day.
- I am addicted to children’s books.
- My shopping mantra is “If you can’t get it at Target, you probably don’t need it.”